If you'd like to sell AtomX packages on your own WordPress website, you can use a plug-in to create a store inside the website WooCommerce (the most popular WordPress market).
We will provide you with an integration code for your store based on WooCommerce with the extension (to generate activation codes and apply them in the extension properly).
How it works
- Every time you have an order on your website (true for marked items - AtomX packages only), your web is going to generate a special code for the activation. The customer will get the code after the payment.
- The generated code will be sent to our API server for storage and future checking.
- The buyer enters the code in the extension and activates the package with success.
- Now you have one happy buyer more!
- The purchase code will be sent to our API server only if the purchase status is
- The package cannot be activated if the code will not be found (that means, that the code was not sent from your site, therefore the purchase with the code didn't proceed / or not completed).
- If the customer want get the money back and call off the whole order, the code will be disabled.
After buyers purchased items, there will be purchase code on your website near the AtomX packages (to be exact, on a page with feedback and other purchase details).
Please, note, that there are no purchase codes for items, which are not the AtomX packages (as for they are not a part of the integration).
All the data (purchased items and package activation codes) will be sent to buyer via E-mail, and be available in his account (on your website):
- A Unique code will be generated for each AtomX package, if buyer purchase several of them.
- If there are several samples of one and the same package purchased, only one code will be generated; you can use it for all the samples of that order.
- Items, not related to packages, will not generate purchase codes and send them to server.
Login to your website, open the operation center:
Theme Editor and find the file
functions.php (on the right side of the panel).
Add a code written on PHP language into the end of the file
functions.php for integration (the code is below)
You can also change the title near the purchase code (in default it's AtomX Purchase Code).
Save the changes after all your manipulations.
To separate your items in the store from the AtomX packages you need to add a simple marking for packages.
All Products, find an AtomX package and start editing.
Open options Screen Options (top-right corner), make sure that you have a check mark in the field Custom Fields (the special field to enter the data).
Scroll the page down and find the group
Custom Fields. Then press Enter new to add a new field:
For a new field assign the values:
- Field name:
- Field values:
ID of your package in the admin-panel(the information on where you can find ID is below, in a current example we use a figure 2)
Then push the bottom to create a new field.
Don't forget to save all the changes after you do all the operations with your item.
Package sample in the admin-panel
Now you need to find the package ID, which you have to point for marking. Skip to the page packages operating in the admin-panel.
Package ID is to the left from the title.
Check, whether the main activation type is set up as:
Make sure, that the counting method is bonded with the current integration!
The counting method is assigned in the moment of package creation only. If the counting method is incorrect, please, contact the administrator to change it.
Now the integration works efficiently!
Important: Before your advertising campaign starts, please, check out running of your activation codes to avoid problems.